It’s a month before Spring officially arrives and a short couple weeks or so away from Daylight Saving Time! This is the perfect February day to grab your besties for a relaxing, fun night out together at Kringle’s Candles, Cashmere & Cupcakes, Wednesday, February 21, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. in the Kringle Country Barn in Bernardston, MA. Here’s a few reasons why:
1) Enjoy the variety of candle scents!
2) Get 25% off all Cashmere scarves that night only.
3) Take in a “workshop”… and have fun practicing scarf-tying techniques from Kringle experts!
4) Treat yourself to a yummy cupcake or two!
5) Enjoy delicious Chocolate sampling at the Chocolate Cottage
7) Get a first look at the newest line of spring products and visit with Kringle vendors.
8) Win a of giveaway!
9) Enjoy a drink at while sitting at one of the longest marble bar-tops in the region! Usually closed on Wednesday evenings, The Farm Table Tavern Area will be open for drinks, select small plates & flatbreads 6 to 9 p.m.
10) Relax to the amazing repertoire of John Waynelovich - vocals and performing on the historic Bechstein piano!
11) Okay, 11 reasons: Pamper yourself and besties – you deserve it!