Who’s ready to march into Spring? We are! It’s been a record-breaking winter here in the Northeast. In western Massachusetts (where the Kringle Candle retail campus is located in the quaint town of Bernardston), it has been unseasonably unusual warm wintry weather. No complaints here!
We’re celebrating Spring this weekend with our annual Spring Open House. Both days the weathermen say we should see temperatures hit just above 40 degrees and it’ll be mostly sunny. Perfect! Here’s the plan:
- Free gifts with purchase of several of our favorite spring scents (at our Stamford, CT store too and online!).
- Surprise gifts at checkout in Bernardston!
- Gift basket giveaways for the young and young at heart!
- Gift card giveaways for the store and The Farm Table Restaurant at Kringle Candle.
- Easter Bunny visiting with Easter treats from 11 to 3 (3/19 & 20) and Easter weekend. Bring cameras!
- Mary Poppins (aka Linda Peck) joins us on Saturday, 3/19, 11 to 3 – interactive fun!
- Food demos/samplings and Country Barn deals, including 25% off all scarves – beautiful for spring & summer).
- New spring & summer scents to browse!
We hope to see you this weekend!
To name a few: It’s Irish-American Heritage Month, American Red Cross Month, Women’s History Month honoring women committed to nature and our planet, Read Across America was held on March 2, World Poetry Day March 21, World Water Day March 22, World Puppy Day is March 23, National Nutrition Month urging us to follow a healthy eating lifestyle and International Day of Happiness is Sunday, March 20 – the first day of Spring 2016. The United Nations has celebrated this day since 2013 “as a way to recognise the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.” The Action for Happiness pledge is: “I will try to create more happiness in the world around me.” This year, the Angry Birds have joined the take climate action cause #ANGRYBIRDSHAPPYPLANET.
The Dalai Lama says “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
Sunday, March 20 – the first day of Spring and International Happienss Day. Do something today for your happiness and the happiness of those you love.
We wish everyone a very Happy Spring and a joyous march into April!
A thank you for reading….if ordering today…tomorrow for you or someone special, take an extra $5 off your entire purchase now through the end of March – use code: HAPPYSPRING at checkout.