Welcome to the Kringle Candle Fundraising Program
We’re here to help you and your school/organization raise money by offering a new standard in premium-scented candles, a top-notch fundraising program and outstanding customer service. This year, we’re partnering with Genevieve’s Fundraising, an exceptional company that has been offering a variety of fundraising programs for over 33 years. Kringle Candle is featured in their Style & Home Fundraising Brochure, and we’re happy to be partnering with them in providing excellent, quality products to nonprofit organizations and schools looking for premium candles for their fundraising group – Kringle Candle – A Heritage in Fragrance.
About Genevieve’s Fundraising
“The key to our success is in the relationships we build.”
For more than 33 years, Genevieve’s Fundraising has been building relationships…. with leaders in schools and organizations, who have been looking for ways to raise funds…. with end customers who have been buying and using their products, year after year…. and, with first-rate suppliers who have partnered with Genevieve’s to bring high quality products and names you know and love to fundraising.
Genevieve’s continues to bring you the best in fundraising programs, so that your school or organization can raise the necessary money for new equipment and materials, field trips, and special programs.
- Fundraisers that are easy to implement and oversee
- Online ordering, so that family and friends can support the fundraiser, even from afar
- Sales tools that help generate excitement and lead to greater sales
- Outstanding service from beginning to end…. because we’re not satisfied until you’re satisfied.
About Kringle Candle
The Kringle Candle Company in Bernardston, MA is a US (Massachusetts) manufacturer of highly scented all white candles that complement every décor. In 2010, the company opened its retail flagship store and then expanded a year later that included a 3-story post-and-beam barn, a “Chocolate Cottage” and The Farm Table Restaurant. The Kittredge Family, Michael Kittredge II, was the founder of Yankee Candle, and Michael (Mick) Kittredge III is founder and President of Kringle Candle.
Prior to manufacturing Kringle’s first candles in 2009 (which began as a result of a successful collegiate project for Mick), the goals and objectives were grounded in producing superior quality, realistic candle fragrances, unsurpassed customer service that transcends to world-class for both retail and wholesale customers, and being an excellent employer within the community.
In 2017, the Kringle Candle Company was the recipient of the Better Business Bureau Marketplace Excellence Award. Each year, the BBB of Central New England recognizes local businesses that “encompass BBB’s mission to ensure that our marketplace remains trustworthy and honorable.”
“It is very important to be accredited by our Better Business Bureau, as it is one of the best standards of trust for customers who shop at our retail campus, as well as our online store and see the BBB seal of approval,” said Mick Kittredge.
Kringle Candle offers:
- Premium, Long Lasting Products
- A single 22oz Kringle Candle burns for 100hrs.
- Our candles are 100 percent dye-free, yield the most luminous white light and will fill your home with lush, long-lasting authentic fragrance. Our distinctive crisp white shades fit every décor scheme with understated elegance. No matter which scent or style you select, our carefully crafted candles are an ideal match for any setting, in any room.
- Genevieve’s is offering several of our top seasonal sellers!
- Based in Bernardston, Massachusetts, we manufacture all of our products right here in western Mass. We’re excited to be a part of your fundraising efforts for your project, program, event, or cause.
- Kringle Candle was named one of the top six candle companies nationally by GiftBeat Magazine, a leader in the giftware industry. We believe our incredible versatility and outstanding quality is part of the reason.
Please contact us for information on how we can help you with your fundraising needs – email: email@example.com.